Working Location: IPC Tower, 1489 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong, Dist. 7, HCM
- Create and standardize templates documents for PIM database for Products & Systems.
- Build and Update Production Information for all Product/Systems, included Technical Data & Technical Drawing.
- Leveraging BIM software and tools as a methodology to design documentation.
- Support Project Sales Team during pre‐construction as well construction phase to build the 3D models, 3D Drawings, 2D Shop Drawings, As‐Built and Submittal drawings.
- Design and develop a variety of complex and detailed drawing for projects in conjunction with T-BOC team.
- Act as a Technical information source for planning and design of installations.
- Establish service schedules, project timeframes and deadlines to ensure customer expectations are being fulfilled.
- Assist line manager in the development of Technical Drawings / Technical Documentations.
- Products and system expertise – gypsum, metal, cement boards… (Technical knowledge & Installation method).
- Develop knowledge of products and their applications as it relates to drafting using CAD software.
- Strive to build strong network connections with project customers.
- Architect or Interior Designer or Civil Engineer
- Good understanding of Construction phases and Participants of each stage.
- Good knowledge of construction products and building systems
- Have a wide network with Architect / Investor.
- Basic knowledge of BIM
- 1-2 years of experience working in a similar role using AutoCAD, REVIT and Navisworks (plus point).
- Strong computer skills with advanced software aptitude.
- Excellent collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Good in English (written and oral)